Upupup, and Away!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What to do... What to do...

2 posters

Go down

What to do... What to do... Empty What to do... What to do...

Post by Herbert Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:30 pm

Chris sighed as he reached the complex that his apartment was in. It was small, then again they all were, but it was home. And a small home was better than no home, as the hero had learned. The exasperated hero cursed under his breath as he leaned against the wall of the building. It had been a long day already and Christopher wasn't much looking forward to the rest of it. But god, what an exciting day as well. He had finally managed to reunite himself with his brother, but it wasn't as if that had gone over as smoothly as he wanted it to. Bernard was still PO'ed at him and there wasn't anything he could do to change that as far as he knew. After all, he tried apologizing, explaining, being humble, and a few other things. All of his attempts only led to his brother storming off. Christopher cursed under his breath, running his fingers through his hair, obviously distrssed.
Herbert
Herbert
Supreme Overlord of the Supreme Overlords

¤ : 21909
Birthday : 0800-12-20

Back to top Go down

What to do... What to do... Empty Re: What to do... What to do...

Post by jasmino123 Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Luke was walking down the corridor from his apartment when he was Chris and paused. He could tell that something was wrong by the expression on his face "Are you ok?" he asked him, his golden eyes looking at the other man with concern. He had passed Chris a few times but had never actually spoken to him but now it seemed to him that Chris might need someone to tale to "my names luke" he said "I live in one of the other apartments here"
jasmino123
jasmino123

¤ : 19731
Birthday : 1998-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Chris looked up at Luke as he heard footsteps. He flashed a small, forced smile, trying his hardest to not seem upset. But obviously that didn't work. "Um... actually, no. Not really." The hero answered with a sigh, his smile quickly disappearing. "My brother... He um... isn't very happy with me. Can't blame 'im actually. After all, I just left unexpectedly and then showed up six years later... But I'm just uncertain if he'll ever really forgive me... I mean, I missed our parents deaths... God... I must sound like a terrible person. Pretty sure I am a terrible person, actually." He said sighing once again. "Anyway, I'm Chris. I live here too. I think I've seen you around. Can't be too sure, really. So many faces, you know?" He added with a small shrug, rubbing the back of his neck.
Herbert
Herbert

Back to top Go down

Post by jasmino123 Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Luke nodded as he listened to what Chris had to say "I know what you mean, I don't see much of anyone really...I guess I just spend too much time working". He pulled a small thin lipped smile that was just as convincing as Chris's earlier as he tried to cover up his half lie, but it was quickly replaced by a more genuine one "you don't seem too bad to me, I wouldn't blame you for being away if I was your brother. I might be angry at you for disappearing so suddenly, but I think I'd forgive you. If I'd lost my parents I'd try and keep the rest of my family as safe as I could" another forced but fleeting smile, slightly pained at the mention of his own family. However just like the first it quickly faded back to a more genuine one "he probably just needs time"
jasmino123
jasmino123

¤ : 19731
Birthday : 1998-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbert Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:10 pm

"Ha, I thank you for not thinking that, but you'd be rather wrong in doing so... I mean, all that time with no communication whatsoever... I didn't even give 'im a proper goodbye." Chris muttered, running his fingers through his hair a second time. He raised an eyebrow slightly as a pained look crossed Luke's face for barely a moment before the other hero smile again. Chris nodded slowly. "Maybe... Hopefully. I don't want him to be mad forever... That'd be... terrible." He said before growing silent. "Agh, I must be getting carried away... Talking too much about myself... So... um... How are you?" He continued rather quickly, figuring that Luke did not want to here any more of his problems.
Herbert
Herbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum